Owning a business means risk will be a part of life. Managing those risks is imperative to your business success and your protection as a Director/Owner from exposure as a result.
Risk mitigation is key to ensuring your business has thought through and planned for any scenario.
Things to consider:
- Key customers – do you have business supply contracts in place?
- Staff – do you have sound employment contracts and security measures in place?
- Database of customers and suppliers – do you have one, who has access, do you have a backup copy?
- Computer Systems – do you back up and secure your data, is your malware and virus protection up to date, who has access to your systems and are your passwords secure? What happens if you are hacked or your systems die – do you have disaster recovery processes in place for your systems?
- Power, phone or internet failure – do you have a backup to keep trading, are your phones redirected, can you access emails remotely, are stock systems refrigerated and do you have a plan in place to move stock?
- Business interruption / emergency – how do you communicate with staff and customers, how long will the emergency last, what’s your fallback position?
PJT can help you plan to mitigate your most common business risks, and ensure you have the correct insurance in place so that your business and assets are protected no matter what the future may bring.
The PJT Team can talk to you today about mitigating the risks in your business to give you a fallback position and peace of mind.
Talk to PJT's specialists today about how we can help you and your business.
What Client's Say
"PJT has always provided exceptional accounting service and advice relating to business operation, planning, taxation, investment and more.",
"The principals and staff are always approachable and display a sincerity in your business and situation.",
"PJT have made our life of running our own business much easier, knowing they are up to date with the latest in tax laws, and happy to help out with any queries we have,