Cashflow is the lifeblood of your business. Even if your business is profitable, you can still have cashflow problems which can threaten to destroy your business. 82% of failed businesses fold because of cashflow problems. 70% of these were profitable!
Cash flow is the money that is flowing in and out of your business in a month. Though it may sometimes seem that cash flow only goes away - out of the business - it does flow both ways.
- Cash is coming in from clients who are purchasing your products or services. If customers don't pay at the time of purchase, some of your cash flow is coming from collections of accounts receivable.
- Cash is going out of your business in the form of payments for expenses (ie. rent or a mortgage in monthly loan payments), and in payments for taxes and other accounts payable.
Here in PJT Accountants and Business Advisors, we ensure that we provide in-depth cash flow analysis. We are able to determine if your Sunshine Coast business is cash flow positive, based on current actual results and budget estimates.
It is not just meeting creditor payments that you need to account for. If you want to expand and grow your Sunshine Coast business, you will need to ensure you have the cash to allow for this.
There are many simple strategies that you can implement that will immediately improve your cash flow. Sunshine Coast PJT Accountants & Business Advisors have worked with many of their clients in helping them overcome their cash flow problems. Not only do they achieve this, but their business has become more profitable and more valuable as a result.
We can help you understand the key drivers which impact your cash flow, and advice on how to better manage things like Debtors, Inventory, Financing, and the benefits of developing a cash flow forecast. Our cash flow analysis services will enable you to:
- Be on top of your cash and analyse your business' key expenses
- Learn if you are holding too much inventory
- Plan and prepare for expansion, taxes, and stock control
- Realise and understand when cash is available
We won’t leave you with a complicated cash flow that just looks pretty. The strategy we will implement in your business will involve educating you on the factors that influence cash flow and what you need to do to ensure cash flow is positive.
Reduce your stress and ask PJT Accountants & Business Advisors in Sunshine Coast to help you and your small business get on top of your cashflow.
If you are seeking professional advice for your business? Call us on 5413 9300 or contact our Chartered accountants at email@example.com. We would be happy to help you.
Read the Latest Articles
Lodging tax returns and unexpected tax consequences are the last thing anyone wants Continue reading