Starting a new business can be an exciting but daunting phase. There are so many things to consider and undertake to ensure your business administration is covered off before you can even contemplate products, manufacturing or supply, distribution, pricing, marketing, etc.
PJT have helped many clients start their own business. The key is getting the right advice so you can plan and establish things in the correct order so things don’t become overwhelming.
PJT can help guide you on:
- Selecting the right business structure for you which will suit now and into the future
- Establish the business including business name, trademark, ABN, and domain registration
- Organise any registrations and licenses required for operating your business
- Assist you in facilitating the purchase or leasing of business premises
- Arrange business insurance
- Arrange software subscriptions and setup for accounting, inventory, POS, production software, CRM and more.
- Guide you on the competitive landscape for your business
- Assist with business and marketing plans
- Assist with developing projected financials and cashflows for your business
Starting a business is an exciting time, but one fraught with pitfalls for those unfamiliar with the process.
Ask your PJT advisor for advice today if you’re considering starting your own business. We can guide you on the best way to manage each step, and help keep you and your business on track as you grow.
What Client's Say
"PJT has always provided exceptional accounting service and advice relating to business operation, planning, taxation, investment and more.",
"The principals and staff are always approachable and display a sincerity in your business and situation.",
"PJT have made our life of running our own business much easier, knowing they are up to date with the latest in tax laws, and happy to help out with any queries we have,